[horde] Merge/Channel Mail Folders/Accounts

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Thu Jan 5 20:37:50 PST 2006

Hi,

This question partly involves Apache, but primarily concerned with Horde, which
is best bar none! I have a particular mail account (let us call it A) on domain
X which is protected by BoxTrapper and SpamAssassin. I have another mail
account, B, which also resides on the domain X. If messages get past both
filters, they can reach box A, but that box is rarely checked (~99% is spam,
genuine mail once in about a week).

Is there a way of channelling mail that is received by A to account B? This
needs to be done at Horde-level, otherwise mail filtering will be missed. I
thought about filtering at Horde startup, but it only applies to a single
account, e.g. unrouted mail.

Many thanks for any advice you may have,

Roy