[horde] Fwd: Re: Weather: No location is set

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 15:22:19 PST 2006

Sorry Chuck, I must have it reply by mistake.  Didn't mean deviate from
the list.

I have tried your suggestion, but I am afraid it is a no-go.  I get the
same error with without the -q.

I must use the -r or esle I get: "Services_Weather: Connection to DB
with 'mysql://horde:PASS@localhost/horde' failed!".

Any other ideas?