[horde] Weather: No location is set

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 14:41:49 PST 2006

Hi Rick.

That it isn't working either!

I have my subscription, and I have have entered my ID and license key on
the portal block configuration page.

When I go to the layout page, and choose Horde: weather.com, It gives me
"Error: The weather.com block is not available." instead of the options
you mention.

Either one working would be fine with me!

Any Idea what is going on here?

Thanks.

Chris