[horde] Tasks Not showing up for non-admins

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 14:53:45 PST 2006

Hello.

I am running horde 3.0.9 on a OpenBSD 3.8 machine with an apache chroot
jail.  I am using nag 2.04 and php 4.4.0.

My problem is this:  The tasks icon does not show on the left panel and
the button does not show on the command bar at the top of the interface
for non-admin users.  For my two admin users, it works just fine!
(under the nag setup, I have set it up to show in all the Horde
components I use).  This is the only component that is giving me trouble
like this, but since I am not sure if this is a problem with Horde or
nag, I figure I will post here rather than the nag list... lemme know if
I am wrong...

Can someone please lend a hand?

Thank you.

Chris