[horde] Questions about sidebar

garnier@embratel.com.br garnier at embratel.com.br
Tue Jan 17 11:39:24 PST 2006

I´ve searched for the problem, and I found on
lib/Horde/Tree/javascript.php, function Horde_Tree_javascript, the code
that checks if $_COOKIE[$this->_instance . '_expanded'] is set. It´s returning false, and I didn´t find where is this cookie sent.
I´ve tried to call setcookie on this function, just for checking, and after this, the cookie was found. Can anyone help me?