[horde] MIME errors?

Jan Johansson jan.johansson at se.nyklogistics.com
Thu Jan 19 01:29:55 PST 2006

(Not sure if this is a IMP or Horde problem, so sorry for posting to both lists).

I am running

Adressbok (turba)  H3 (2.1-RC1)
Anteckningar (mnemo) H3 (2.1-RC1)

E-post (imp) H3 (4.1-RC1)
( I was running 4.0 but that gave me the same error)

Filter (ingo) H3 (1.0)
Horde (horde) 3.1-RC1
Kalender (kronolith) H3 (2.1-RC1)
Lösenord (passwd) H3 (3.0)
Mobil e-post (mimp) H3 (1.0-ALPHA)
Uppgifter (nag) H3 (2.1-RC1)

And i get the following error when opening a mail.

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /var/www/webmail.skyddsrummet.net/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Contents.php on line 1122

If I click on an attached JPG (which seem to be correctly identified. I see an icon for an image, it shows the file name, and I see [image/jpeg])

I get a new window with

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /var/www/webmail.skyddsrummet.net/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Contents.php on line 1122

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/webmail.skyddsrummet.net/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Contents.php:1122) in /var/www/webmail.skyddsrummet.net/horde/lib/Horde/Browser.php on line 953

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/webmail.skyddsrummet.net/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Contents.php:1122) in /var/www/webmail.skyddsrummet.net/horde/lib/Horde/Browser.php on line 959

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/webmail.skyddsrummet.net/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Contents.php:1122) in /var/www/webmail.skyddsrummet.net/horde/lib/Horde/Browser.php on line 978
Laddar...

What might be the problem?