[horde] Search INBOX

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Fri Jan 27 09:12:57 PST 2006

I had this problem not long ago. As a first step, try creating a log of
the IMAP conversation; that should help reveal the problem. In my case
it was that Imp was expecting the server to support different character
sets, but the server did not. I developed a rather hackish patch that
gets around the problem. You can search for a subject of "Imp message
search problem -- bug report & patch" to find my patch. When the next
version is released you may need to uninstall the patch before
upgrading.