[horde] Successful iCal import?

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Fri Jan 27 13:05:34 PST 2006

Actually, after looking at the code, I discovered that
Kronolith::getDefaultCalendar wasn't working, so there was no valid
calendar available as a destination.  This happened because I hadn't
properly setup the Horde datatree -- doing so fixed the problem.

When I started importing, I found one issue, but I'm doing some
research on the iCalendar standard to figure out if its a bug in Horde
or in Sun's Calendar Express.

Thanks for your help.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator