[horde] How to force Horde to use IMP instead of MIMP on PDAs

notme@konto.pl notme at konto.pl
Mon Jan 30 03:34:17 PST 2006

Hello,

The subject says it all. I'm using Horde 3.0.9 and IMP 4.0.4 and MIMP
1.0 Beta. Horde is set to show IMP as a default application.
Unfortunately, when connecting from PDA horde tries to open MIMP, which
is not installed, so an infamous "404 not found" error appears. I tried
to install MIMP, but had many problems with it, that's why I want to use
IMP instead of MIMP for PDAs.

Could you tell me how to stop horde from redirecting to /mimp directory ?

Thanks
Kuba

--
----- Domeny w ULTRA NISKICH cenach: -----
  .pl - 30 zl, .com.pl - 23 zl, reg - 7 zl