[horde] Clearing all entries

ed.form@workgroupsolutions.co.uk ed.form at workgroupsolutions.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 03:31:55 PST 2006

Hi all,

I have a couple of newby queries...

I've been developing a Horde Project installation for use in a client's
network with some success and propose to go live tomorrow, but I have a
problem. In order to fully test the system I imported several of the important
diaries and task lists from the current application, and this data will
probably be duplicated when I import the up-to-date organizer data tonight.
How can I empty the user data from the test system ready for the final data
import?

I've tried the 'reset' command in 'My Diaries' amd 'My Tasklists' but it
doesn't seem to do anything that I can identify.

One thing I find puzzling for a network based organiser project is the
apparent complete lack of global settings - I want all the users to categorise
entries according to a standard set of titles and colours, and it looks as
though I have to enter the same settings 20 times - or have I missed something
obvious - it wouldn't be the first time (:O^)

It would also be a real plus to have an audible event alarm instead of the
email approach - If I'm not looking at the horde window I won't see an email
warning me about an event I'm in danger of missing because I'm not looking at
the window!!

Ed Form