[horde] Clearing all entries

Ed Form ed.form at workgroupsolutions.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 15:37:53 PST 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von ed.form at workgroupsolutions.co.uk:
>
>>How can I empty the user data from the test system ready for the final data
>>import?
>
> Delete them from the storage backend?

Obvious really, although I'm not too keen on poking about in MySQL.

>>One thing I find puzzling for a network based organiser project is the
>>apparent complete lack of global settings
>
> You can set default values for category names and colors in
> horde/config/prefs.php.

Great, thanks for that, but I feel this is something that ought to be
part of the administration function - perhaps it'll come along in a
later release.

>>It would also be a real plus to have an audible event alarm instead of the
>>email approach - If I'm not looking at the horde window I won't see an email
>>warning me about an event I'm in danger of missing because I'm not looking at
>>the window!!
>
> Use IMP 4.1.

Actualaly, there's a problem with that also - I will not be using the
webmail functions at all. What I would like is an audible alarm
triggered by the calendar itself.

Thanks for the tips, however; always nice to be looked after when
joining a new community.

Ed Form