[horde] Securing horde access with PHP header() function

Łukasz Wojciechowski lukas at pronet.lublin.pl
Fri Feb 3 02:49:47 PST 2006

Vilius Šumskas napisał(a):
> Łukasz Wojciechowski <lukas at pronet.lublin.pl> rašė:
>

>>Hello
>>
>>In my environment I have specific requirements (suphp in apache) and I
>>want to use Imp.
>>
>>If set static redirection like:
>>header( "http://MyHostName/horde/imp" );
>>
>>in Horde main index file:
>>/horde/indx.php
>>
>>Is this the right way (secure) to cut-off access to Horde Admin Panel ?
>

> If you want to use only IMP and to disable access to all other
> applications, set authentification to "application" and choose IMP.
This is not 100% solution.
When I set authentication to "application" and application to "imp" Im
redirected from "horde/" to "horde/imp" but after I log in I can
manipulate url and I can get into horde by typing "/horde/index.php"

My intention is to hide absolutely all about horde.

 > Also take a look at registry.php where you can disable other apps.

I tried to set horde to "inactive" but this gives me a:
A fatal error has occurred
This system is currently deactivated.
Details have been logged for the administrator.

--
gretings
Lukasz Wojciechowski