[horde] Categories and IE

Dengel Harald h_dengel at gmx.de
Fri Feb 3 08:21:12 PST 2006

Hi,

I have 2 problems concerning categories (hope this is the right mail list).
1.
Using horde, imp, kronolith, nag, mnemo and turba, all cvs-versions i've
found that when viewing tasks with nag or appointments with kronolith the
categories are not shown in their (user-specific) configured colors, while
mnemo works fine, showing the category-specific colors.

Very strange is the fact, that if I open a page from the main frame (e.g.
klicking on an address in nag or on an appointment in kronolith) and then
coming back to the page (e.g. the list-page of nag or the month view of
kronolith) BY CLICKING THE RETURN BUTTON OF THE INTERNET EXPLORER MENU, all
category-colors are displaying surprisedly well.
I tried to work with firefox and it works well. So, is it a matter of
incompatibility of IE?
2.
The second category problem concerns turba. After configuring sources.php,
attributes.php and the turba_objects table to integrate categories, turba
shows a number (probably the category-position in the checkbox of hordes
prefs.php instead of the concrete category (e.g. 2 instead of the second
category "privat").

Anybody else who has to deal with this problems?

Regards,
Harald