[horde] Error in menu.inc when trying to access Horde options

Toomas Aas toomas.aas at raad.tartu.ee
Mon Feb 6 12:02:27 PST 2006

Hello!

After I log in to Horde and click on Options icon, there is a following PHP
error message:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/www/data/horde-h3/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 3

This is with today's checkout of FRAMEWORK_3.

I also have IMP (FRAMEWORK_3) installed and IMP's options seem to work OK.
Only Horde options are unavailable.

I'm using MySQL 4.1.13 as Horde preferences backend. PHP is version 4.3.11
and Apache 2.0.54.

I've been banging my head against this problem past couple of days, but
since I'm no programmer my head is beginning to hurt :) I've read the FAQ,
the bugs database and list archives, but so far I've found nothing, which
makes me think that it must be some local problem.

--
... Be sure to use DEVICE=EXXON to screw up your environment.