[horde] v3 Problem Reporting feature request

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Tue Feb 7 07:25:00 PST 2006

I've added:

if (!preg_match('/\@/', $email)) {
   $email = $email . "@mydomain.com";
}

...after line 36 in services/problem.php.  I did this because our
problem reports were coming from username at www.mydomain.com, instead of
username at mydomain.com.  This is because the email address by default was
getting filled in as just the username, and somehow/somewhere the server
was adding @www.itctel.com at delivery time.

The merits of this kind of fix are debatable.  I wish there was a better
way to control this behavior.  If a more elegant solution can't be
found, I suggest adding "Complete From addresses" (bool) and "Domain
with which to complete From addresses" (string) in the Problem Reporting
tab in the Horde config.

--Aaron