[horde] horde initial config

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Tue Feb 7 10:52:56 PST 2006

On Tue,  7 Feb 2006 12:37:58 -0600, Eric Jon Rostetter wrote
> Quoting Noah <admin2 at enabled.com>:
>
> > Everything is passing the php.test window now.  But at the Horde setup window
> > I find that Horde is reporting an error with the configuration:  "No version
> > found in original configuration. Regenerate configuration."  What is the best
> > step to take here?  I am a little lost.
>
> That isn't really an error, just a status report. :)
>
> Click on the link "Horde (horde) 3.0.9" and configure Horde. Save the
> configuration.  Then go back in and configure the other applications.

Hi Eric,

horde-3.0.9
freeBSD-4.11
apache -1.3.33

Okay I did some more searching here.  from the apache logs I find the
following error when I click on the config link

--- snip ---

[Tue Feb  7 10:49:34 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function
on a non-object in horde/lib/Horde/Config.php on line 135

from Config.php line 134/135

            /* Check if there is a CVS version tag and store it. */
            $node = $doc->first_child();

--- snip ---

any other clues here?