[horde] help with VFS?

Cliff Green green at umdnj.edu
Tue Feb 7 20:04:46 PST 2006

Quoting Cliff Green <green at UMDNJ.EDU>:

> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:
> [munch]
>
>> Without knowing what your SSH2-based VFS driver looks like (hint
>> hint), we have no way of knowing what is wrong.

Further along, but not quite there, I think this is not actually
leaving the user in the correct directory when connected.
var_dump($path) just shows '/', which can't be right.  It is closer,
though.  Login works, and does display one's home directory.  But
that's about it.

What doesn't work: chmod, cd to another directory, download and upload
(though one download did work, mysteriously).

The attached tgz contaions both the version made against the release
version of Horde (3.0.9) and the version made against the cvs version,
which returns a blank frame when you try to do anything.

I think the thing that's missing is the same in both versions, but the
resulting behavior is different.  Any advice?

Cliff Green
BS&T
UMDNJ