[horde] Problems with ingo - vacation and forward

Andreas Vögele voegelas at gmx.net
Fri Feb 10 01:55:37 PST 2006

info at web-front.de wrote:

> Hello,
>
> my System: Debian sarge, Horde 3.0.9 IMP 4.0.4, Ingo 1.0.2

Are these the Debian packages?  I removed the Debian packages since the
quality of these packages is rather poor IMHO.  Instead, I decided to
maintain Horde manually.

> I have problems with ingo. [...]  This 2 error messages can i see:
>
> "Abwesenheitsnachrichten werden vom aktuellen Filtertreiber nicht unterstützt."
>
> "Weiterleitungen werden vom aktuellen Filtertreiber nicht unterstützt."
>
> Which driver must i install on my system.

You have to configure a backend.  See backends.php.dist for examples.

Which MTA and IMAP server do you use?  Do you use procmail, sieve or
maildrop?  Do you use standard mailboxes or Maildirs?

BTW, it seems that you currently can't use umlaut characters in vacation
messages since the character set isn't encoded.  You ought to tell your
users to use ASCII characters only for the time being.