[horde] Fileinfo PECL module not found?

Joerg Himer horde at a1v.de
Sat Feb 11 00:49:25 PST 2006

Hi Noah

I use Debian, no FreeBSD, but I had a lot of work to make mimemagick
running in horde.
The pear installer gave me a lot of error messages, but did not say, that
I have to install some libmagick*-dev packages.
(ibmagick++6-dev	6:6.0.6.2-2.6 and / or libmagic-dev	4.12-1)
May be it helps you.

Jo

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Programm:
http://www.opera.com/m2/