[horde] color coding events in kronolith

Me nospam4me at excite.com
Tue Feb 14 13:39:45 PST 2006

Is it possible to color code events in Kronolith? Right now all the events are in a gray box.
It would be nice to pull up a month calendar and see employee vacations in different colors. Right now they all blend in together and I have to decypher where one persons vacation ends and where other begins. It would be nice if I could mark Johns vacation in one color, Mikes vacation in different color, etc..etc.. You could figure out the calendar with a quick glance, especially if you have a lage department and a lot overlaping vacations/ events.