[horde] color coding events in kronolith

Me nospam4me at excite.com
Tue Feb 14 16:58:57 PST 2006

That will not help me. With over 300 employees, I will not create category for every employee. I can create "vacation" category, but I will be back to where I started, all vacations will be lets say green insted of gray.
It would be nice to assign a color to each individual event. With so many employees, there are a lot overlaping vacations. It would be nice to assign different color to different person, it would make it easier to figure out vacations. Now all I see is a sea of gray boxes.