[horde] translation problems horde v3

Kai Schmitt Kai.Schmitt at scc.uni-weimar.de
Wed Feb 22 02:40:02 PST 2006

Hi all!

Sun Sparc/Solaris 10
all locales installed
apache 2.0.55
php 4.4.2 --with-gettext (Solaris builtin)
horde 3.0.9

Has anyone a german horde installation running on solaris 10?
I'm having problems getting german (francais/italiano/suomi...) translations to work.
The text is displayed in english only.
After changing the Locale in the horde/options menu the text appears sometimes
shortly (half a second) in the specific language and switched back to english.
The login menu is always displayed in english.
I have created new .mo files with msgfmt, without success.
Same results with installed gnu gettext (php then compiled against gnu).
The tests at the horde/docs/translation web-page work all perfectly.
Btw: the dansk/lietuvi translations work!!
Any clues?

Thanks in advance!

Kai