[horde] Horde Fatal error: Call to undefined function: raiseerror()

Hui GUO hguo at ime.pku.edu.cn
Wed Feb 22 17:56:52 PST 2006

Hello all,

I just installed horde(horde-3.0.9), but I encountered the following
problem which really bothers me. After configuring the horde and
imp(imp-h3-4.0.4), I clicked the imp link, but it turned out the
following error, the same problem occurred when using turba and mnemo:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: raiseerror() in
/home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 1387

When I used the test.php, it told me that my PEAR is not recent, but
actually, my PHP is version 4.4, and my PEAR is version 1.4.6. I tried
PHP 5.1.2, and there was the same problem. Other sections of test seemed ok.

Anyone knows what's the problem? Any help is appreciated!

Hui Guo