[horde] Apache <-> Horde config

Jiří Blažek - PORTALS jiri.blazek at portals.cz
Thu Feb 23 02:08:13 PST 2006

Hi,

I "inherited" a server running a web portal using Horde.
I need to reinstall Apache (and PHP5) from a package as opposed to
current manual installations for various reasons.

************
Details>
OS: Mandrake - Linux version 2.6.8.1-12mdk
Apache/2.0.55 (Unix)
PHP/5.0.5
Horde 3.0.6
mySQL

logging in as an admin to the Horde app reveals that there are H3 (3.0)
and 6 proprietory applications running.
***************

1/ Do I need to do something special in httpd.conf  (or elsewhere in
Apache) so that it works with Horde?
2/ Do I need to change somehting in Horde so it works with fresh install
of Apache?
3/ Anything else I should know before reinstall?

I checked the FAQ and archives but couldn't find the answers.
Of course I will be happy to read up on the issues if you could direct
me some relevant reading.

Thanks a lot,
Jirka