[horde] Horde acts very slows with SSL

Joerg Himer horde at a1v.de
Sat Feb 25 10:31:17 PST 2006

Hi,

I installed Horde and it works very well. (using lighttpd 1.4.10 with
fast-cgi). But when I use SSL it slows down dramatically. Building the
page needs 30s or more instead of < 1s normally.

I know, SSL should have nothing to do with horde, because it is handled in
an other layer, but that problem is not seen with other pages.

`top` shows, that the CPU idles at 95 - 99.9% all the time. IMAP and mySQL
server are on the same machine, so no external waiting time. Debug log is
off. No swapping (~400 MB from 1G is used)
So what is he doing or waiting for?

The effect is smaller, if JS is switched off. The log files show, that the
javascript.php needs several seconds for every access.

Has someone seen the same effect (and found a solution)?

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Programm:
http://www.opera.com/m2/