[horde] User template

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 21:43:43 PST 2006

All the preferences that users might select, such as the layout of their
horde portal, whether deleted emails are sent to trash or greyed out,
what color scheme is used, how many messages are displayed in imp etc.
Looking in the DB tables, it looked like all these user preferences were
stored therein.

Let's say all MSU users wanted a green and white theme with 50 emails
displayed in their mail view, and all U of M users wanted a blue and
yellow theme, with 25 messages displayed in their mailview, etc. I don't
want to hand-edit all of these prefs for them. I want a quick way to set
up each depending upon what University they attended.

Is there a better way of doing this?

--
This address is soon to be defunct.
If you are anyone at all important to me, please

Chris