[horde] To: and From: formatting problem

Chris bsd at 1command.com
Wed Mar 1 00:28:38 PST 2006

Greetings,
Because of the security issues with the previous version(s).
I recently upgraded Horde and friends to v.3.09 from 3.x.
I am now experiencing problems when sending eMail. In the
 From colmn, it shows To:<who I sent it to> *instesd* of who
(me in this case) sent it. It *does* properly show who sent
mail to me for all others who sent me eMail. It only shows incorrectly
if the eMail was from myself. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you for all your time and consideration.

--Chris