[horde] To: and From: formatting problem

Chris bsd at 1command.com
Wed Mar 1 08:37:13 PST 2006

Greetings and thank you for your reply.

The previous version didn't do this. It would appear that this could
easily be a security risk - even greater than that of the last version.
As it isn't properly handling input on the To: and/ or From:. It shouldn't
be possible to place potential operators on these lines. As it provides
the ability to create scripts that can cause undesired manipulation.

These lines should only provide the Name(s) of the person(s) sending or
recieving eMail.

Thanks again.

--Chris