[horde] To: and From: formatting problem

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Wed Mar 1 10:43:34 PST 2006

Hello Chris,

> Greetings and thank you for your response.
> Ahhh, I see now. You (and others?) have mis-understood me. What I am
> trying to say is that the following is placed in the From column:

> To:<me at my.address.here>

> Whish is to say; it places the To: (letter T, letter o and colon)
> as well as my email address in this column *not* my identity, nor
> just my address. So it reads:

> To:me at MyAddr.ess

> not just:

> me at MyAddr.ess

> or:

> Me

> I hope I was clearer this time.

What you see in IMP's From: column is not the same what is written in
message source. This may be a little bit confusing but Horde/IMP
doesn't not add any additional code to From: field in sent mail. So as
Chuck said, there is no security risk here.

You can see plain message source by clicking on Message Source link.

--
Best regards,
 Vilius