[horde] To: and From: formatting problem

Chris bsd at 1command.com
Wed Mar 1 14:42:07 PST 2006

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.

Quoting Vilius ?umskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:

> Hello Chris,
>
> Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 9:20:38 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Thank you very much for your response.
>> That is what I was hoping to hear. It is clear now.
>> This was never the case in earlier versions.
>> Is anyone aware as to what prompted the change?
>
> No idea. Maybe you never sent email to yourself :)
>
> As others said, this behaviour is common to every version of IMP for 5
> years (or more).

No kidding. Was never the case for me. I remember when I first
downloaded Horde
a couple of years ago. I immediately joined the mailing list (which is
currently
the only time I get the "To:" prepended to the address sent to in the
 From column)
so I could get up to speed with Horde. I still have many of the eMails
from that
period and none of them carry the "To:" prepended to them. Please don't get me
wrong. I am in *no* way attempting to be disagreeable. I am simply
sharing some
unique experiences I'm having with this copy of Horde and friends I
just upgraded
to. I am just curious, as this "To:" business is a new development.
That's all.
I *greatly* appreciate all your feedback.

--Chris

> --
> Best regards,
> Vilius