[horde] To: and From: formatting problem

Lee Evans horde at leeevans.org
Thu Mar 2 00:41:56 PST 2006

>Actually, I only see this when posting to newsgroups. And then only when
>the message I sent to the group arrives. Doesn't appear with anyone else's
>I recieve.

I don't imagine it only happens when sending to newsgroups - try sending an
email to only yourself and you should see the same behaviour. What you
describe is what's expected, as discussed earlier. When the message is *not*
from yourself, you will of course see the sender in the From: field. This is
simply a bit of logic that says if you sent the email yourself there is
little point in telling you that it is from yourself. It is more useful to
see here who the message was sent to.

Lee
--
Lee Evans