[horde] Vacation Plugin+mysql users

Enrique Llanos V. ellanosv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 10:07:49 PST 2006

Hi dudes,

I have just installed horde and im finishing the configuration, i now
im trying to configure the vacation plugin, the fact is i have my
users on a mysql table on another server and see a "Exim mail based
SQL driver" which dont allows me to chose a server where to choose the
users db, and i also didnt find in /horde/vacation/scripts any sql
script to dump in to my localhost db horde table as i did with turba,
etc...

I will really appreciate any pointers regarding this topic, i think
there must be no little probability of having several admin with a
case alike.

Best regards

ELLV