[horde] Horde 3.1 (final) patch 3.0.9 to 3.1 datatree icon

Mark Worsdall horde at worsdall.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 11:24:43 PST 2006

Hi,

Problem is that the Datatree icon doesnt appear on the top navbar or the
left navbar.

This as usual is probably inept me, but I applied the 3.1 patch, on
dryrun it showed that I did not have .dist in the config, so I copied
the ones we are using as .dist for each one.

The patch went fine, only registry.php and conf.php had some .rej files
but they seemed to have nothing to do with the Datatree icon.

I did click the Setup Horde (horde)  3.1 link but not the one at the
bottom of the screen as did not see that one in time before clicking on
the usual one. The new link saying generate horde did not re-appear.

I did do the mysql upgrade .sql file
I did do the move history php file too.

M.
--