[horde] Horde 3.0.4 from OpenBSD ports doesn't work!

snoop@email.it snoop at email.it
Wed Mar 8 06:42:51 PST 2006

Thank you very much, your tricks (creation of /etc/resolv.conf and /etc/hosts into web server chroot) solved the datatree db connection problem!
But not work properly again.
Now, every time I refresh the login page a very quick connection was established and dropped to the postgresql server
LOG:  connection authorized: user=horde database=horde
LOG:  disconnection: session time: 0:00:00.07 user=horde database=horde host=::1 port=31929
but every login (correct or incorrect) that I try redirect me to the horde project web page. Imp login page redirect immediately to the same page and don't permit login.
I don't understand what's wrong!!
Maybe I must populate horde db or any other table by hand??
Thank you very much for your help.

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 17:41:38 +0100
Andreas Vögele <voegelas at gmx.net> wrote:

> snoop at email.it wrote:
>
> > I've built Horde from latest stable OpenBSD 3.8 ports. The release is 3.0.4.
> > [...]
> >
> > If I enable datatree I display this message on browser:
> > "A fatal error has occurred
> > DB Error: connect failed
> > Details have been logged for the administrator."
> >
> > 1:anything was logged on /tmp/horde.log and the file doesn't exist
> > 2:horde never try to connect to my postgresql server
>
> On OpenBSD, httpd will chroot to /var/www by default. You've got to
> create /var/www/etc/hosts and/or /var/www/etc/resolv.conf so that Horde
> can lookup host names. You ought to create /var/www/tmp, too. Make sure
> that the www user can write to the tmp directory.
>
> Alternatively, you could run httpd with -u.

 Sponsor:
 DVDNetRent: il primo noleggio on line senza spese di spedizione, per ricevere comodamente a casa i tuoi DVD preferiti!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?midF31&d=8-3