[horde] Apache's error log filling up since upgrade

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Thu Mar 9 05:57:18 PST 2006

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 12:56, Jan Schneider wrote:
>> Were these files added outside the patch?
>
>This has been mentioned a few times here already, but once again:
>binary files can't be included in patches.

I downloaded the full versions of Horde and Imp instead of just the
patches. For each program i copied the new themes directory into my
installation. This seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you.