[horde] Problems with last login time

BQ b99999 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 18:47:00 PST 2006

Hi,

We installed Horde v3.0.7 with other applications (Imp, Ingo, etc).

Almost everything works ok apart from the last login time which is displayed
when a user logs in.

The time displayed is in most cases incorrect - ie. an old time and not the
latest one. I checked the MySQL database (which we use for backend) and the
time stored there for each user is correct - the value in table horde_prefs
with pref scope horde and pref_name last_login is correct.

Also, some of the users can't get the last login time displayed, although
the option in Horde is set.

Any pointers how to debug this?

Thanks,

B.