[horde] Few question abot the upgrade from Horde 3.0 to 3.1

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Tue Mar 14 08:39:58 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm planning to upgrade my Horde from 3.0 to 3.1 and I have few
questions about the upgrade.

- among the scripts in the directory horde-3.1/scripts/upgrades there is
a script  3.0_to_3.1.mysql.sql but there isn't any script for postgres.
May I use the mysql script on postgres database or I need to change
something?

- After the script I read that I need to run the script
move_history_out_of_datatree.php. When I run this script people using my
horde need to stop working with Horde?

- I'm planning to update the applications one by one in this order
(Horde, Imp, Kronolith, Turba,Ingo, mnemo and nag). After I have
upgraded Horde, can people continue to use old versions of applications
with the new upgraded horde framework or do I need to upgrade all the
applications before that people can use again Horde?

Thanks

Marco