[horde] No supported IMAP authentication method could be found

Lee Evans horde at leeevans.org
Fri Mar 17 07:52:15 PST 2006

> But does it list this a valid login method if you call
> CAPABILITY? My
> Exchange server doesn't, though it supports it. Does anybody if this
> is *always* supported?

No, you're right it doesn't. In which case, excuse my ignorance but it seems
this problem is occuring because it cannot determine itself which method of
authentication to use, however I cannot see from the link you posted
previously or the servers.php.dist file where I would specify that it should
use login authentication regardless of what CAPABILITY says

Thanks
Lee