[horde] Any more updates for Horde 3.0.x?

Greg Swallow - SkyNet gregswallow at skynetonline.ca
Fri Mar 17 10:41:45 PST 2006

Martin Lohmeier wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> just give 3.1 a go. Update is very simple and took me less then an hour
> for horde and 6 apps.
>
> Just put the new files on the webserver, copy your configuration and
> preferences (some preferences and configurations changes, so check
> them). Run the scripts in scripts/upgrades (I think it's only the part
> that moves history out of datatree) and thats it.

I'm not unfamiliar with the process.  But I am working on SME Server 7,
where the configuration files are templated and installed by rpms and the
mysql scripts need to be done without user input.  So it has to be done
right as 1000's of servers will get the upgrade, and the admins of those
servers know nothing about configuring Horde/IMP/etc.

> For me 3.1 looks faster...

Great :)

Greg