[horde] MySQL password being exposed

Frank Costanza fjcostanza at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 01:17:01 PST 2006

Hi,

 Horde is displaying the data structure listed below, which includes the cleartext MySQL database password.  This error happens when a user attempts to login while the database is not accessable.  As my users are untrusted, I don't want to risk exposing the MySQL database password.

 How can I prevent Horde displaying this data structure?

 I'm running Horde 3.1, IMP 4.1 with Apache 1.3.34 and PHP 5.1.2

 ----- cut -----
 A fatal error has occurred

 DB Error: connect failed

 [line 388 of /usr/local/horde/lib/Horde/Prefs/sql.php]

 Details (also in Horde's logfile):

 object(DB_Error)#11 (8) {
   ["error_message_prefix"]=>
   string(0) ""