[horde] Sweating Bullets!! Help!

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Tue Mar 28 17:55:49 PST 2006

I have already done that (posted earlier).  My cpu is idle -- never
spikes more than 5%.  It is not an issue of resources, that is for
sure... I have gobs of ram and CPU, the thing never breaks a sweat.

Any other ideas?

--
This address is soon to be defunct.
If you are anyone at all important to me, please

Chris