[horde] Sweating Bullets!! Help!

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Tue Mar 28 17:57:17 PST 2006

Hi bill,

I posted this already... but here it is again (so it shows in this
branch of the thread):

Mar 28 20:03:21 HORDE [emergency] [horde] DB Error: connect failed:
[nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)] ** Array [on line 1329 of
"/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
Mar 28 20:03:39 HORDE [emergency] [horde] DB Error: connect failed:
[nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)] ** Array [on line 1329 of
"/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
Mar 28 20:03:39 HORDE [emergency] [horde] DB Error: connect failed:
[nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)] ** Array [on line 1329 of
"/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
Mar 28 20:03:40 HORDE [emergency] [horde] DB Error: connect failed:
[nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)] ** Array [on line 1329 of
"/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
Mar 28 20:03:40 HORDE [emergency] [horde] DB Error: connect failed:
[nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)] ** Array [on line 1329 of
"/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
Mar 28 20:03:40 HORDE [emergency] [horde] DB Error: connect failed:
[nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)] ** Array [on line 1329 of
"/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
Mar 28 20:03:51 HORDE [emergency] [horde] DB Error: connect failed:
[nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)] ** Array [on line 1329 of
"/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]

This error was present, then when I restored the db it disappeared.  Now
it is back again.  The restore was from 2 days ago... there were no
problems two days ago, so I am confused.  Why am I seeing this again?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Chris