[horde] lower/uppercase problems

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Apr 4 12:14:28 PDT 2006

Quoting Fabio Pedretti <fabio.pedretti at ing.unibs.it>:

> Hi,
> thanks, I fixed the problem using the hook.

Cool.  That is the proper fix, assuming you can't fix your IMAP server
(which would be the real proper fix).

> However seems that if I don't use this hook, horde is not enterely
> case-insensitive: turba works (I can see my contact) with either lower, upper
> or mixed case, while with kronolith I have some problem:

If turba is acting that way, it is probably a bug in turba, but I can't
really say for sure since I have not investigated.

> Is it a horde bug?

If only turba is doing it, it would be a turba bug.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!