[horde] www.horde.org

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Thu Apr 6 11:52:08 PDT 2006

Quoting "Dominaux, Craig C" <CCDominaux at cbe.ab.ca>:

> Does anyone from horde know what happened to the site and ETA of when we
> can expect the site to be back up and running?

Chuck has already detailed what happened.  I would also assume that if
they knew an ETA that they would have already communicated this to all.

Also, someone else posted a list of mirrors that seem to be
functioning, so you should be able to filter through the various "what
happened" emails and find those links.

Just my opinion, but I don't think the horde team wants to be battered
by when, when, when.  Patience is key here while they work to get the
main site back on line.

John