[horde] _horde_hook_signup_getextra for qmail-ldap

Rajkumar S rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Fri Apr 7 06:54:35 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am using horde-3.1.1 with ldap backend for qmail-ldap and  I am using openldap server.
Authentication is working well with ldap backend. I am able to get the user information
but when I try to add/edit users, I also need to set attributes for other ldap fileds like
quota. The place to add this seems to be _horde_hook_signup_getextra. But the example
given it it is for sql. If any one has a handy example for ldap it would be nice to look into.

Thanks in advance,

raj