[horde] Thought on marking events as completed?

Damien McKenna damien at mc-kenna.com
Mon Apr 10 10:00:09 PDT 2006

I know its possible to mark tasks as completed, but does anyone have any
suggestions on how I could mark specific calendar events as completed?
I use my calendar to track bills and can view an entire month to see
what gets paid when - pretty simple.  However, what gets confusing
sometimes is when e.g. I pay a bill early or late, there doesn't seem to
be an easy way to mark individual event items as such.  I could delete
individual entries but I also like seeing past events.  Anyone have any
suggestions on what I could do in these instances?  I guess a core
element to this is whether it is possible to separate an instance of a
recurring event to mark it separately so that I could e.g. change its
category?

Thanks.

Damien