[horde] Shibboleth Authentication module

Cassio Nishiguchi cassio at protectnetwork.org
Tue Apr 25 14:27:11 PDT 2006

Hi Chuck,
thanks for adding the shibboleth module to CVS.  Hopefully other people will
find it useful.
I have a couple of questions though:
- did you also add the changes to conf.xml outlined here:
http://www.protectnetwork.org/horde.html
if not, is it possible to do that too? I can provide you a diff of the changes
if you like.
- is there any way to include a README.shibboleth file somewhere in the
distribution explaining how to use the module?

I should probably have asked these questions before you put the module in CVS,
but it's my first time contributing changes to Horde, so please bear with me.
Thanks again,
Cassio