[horde] Horde 3.1.1 always appends session-id to URL.

Robert Sink sinkr at cbl.umces.edu
Thu Apr 27 17:54:19 PDT 2006

On April 27, Chuck Hagenbuch (chuck at horde.org) wrote:
> Quoting Robert Sink <sinkr at cbl.umces.edu>:
>
> > I am having an issue where Horde wants to append
> > $conf['session']['name'] to all URLs, no matter what $conf['use_ssl']
> > is set to (presently '2').
>
> use_ssl doesn't have anything to do with whether there are session ids
> in the URLs. You're not using cookies.

When I look into conf.php or .xml the only things pertaining to
cookies are these values:

$conf['cookie']['domain'] = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];
$conf['cookie']['path'] = '/horde-3.1';

...And the settings in my appropriate php.ini (and verified by
phpinfo()) show that session.use_cookies = on

So is there anything else I need to do?