[horde] Dutch language pack breaks latest stable horde

Jochem Meyers jochem at mondrian-it.nl
Fri Apr 28 09:04:15 PDT 2006

Sorry to double post, I won't do it again. It's just that this is a very
painful issue, as all of our users will want to use the dutch language, and
Kronolith. I wanted to see if anyone else has this problem, or if we're an
isolated incident, since the ticket isn't confirmed yet.

Again, sorry for the doublepost.

Jochem