[horde] Missing left panel...sometimes

horde@top-consulting.net horde at top-consulting.net
Tue May 2 08:16:43 PDT 2006

Hi guys, I have the following weird problem.

Sometimes, but especially when a month rolls over ( from the 30th or
31st to the 1st of the next month ) and a user logs in after the date
has changed, the left menu is completely invisible and he can not do
anything.

This is somehow tied down to the last_maintenance/last_login value in
horde_prefs because if I remove all those values ( delete from
horde_prefs where pref_name='last_login' ) he can now log in properly!

What gives ?

Here are the vesions of what I'm using:

Address Book (turba)  H3 (2.1)
Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.2-cvs)